Returns & Exchanges
Before you return your boots, a note about fit:
In BAFFIN boots, 95% of our customers wear their true size. Boots from the Polar Extreme Series (-148 F / -100 C) always feel tight at first, but the foam liner will break in and compress to fit your foot with some wear. We suggest:
- Wear the boots inside the house on a clear surface for at least an hour. You should start to feel the liner opening up!
- Still not sure? Take the liner out of the boot and put it on. The liner will expand in width but not in length. If the liner is too short (as opposed to too tight), you should exchange for the next size up.
- Put your foot in the boot without the liner. This shows how much room you will have once the liner compresses to the width of your foot.
Please see the Return Policy section below for important details regarding returns and exchanges.
Steps For Returning or Exchanging Boots
Orders within the US48 that qualified for free shipping (over $49) also qualify for free returns and exchanges. If you paid for shipping, those funds are nonrefundable in the event of a return. All returns and exchanges must be requested within 10 days of the customer receiving the boots and returned to the warehouse within 20 days. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, and any other overseas locations are responsible for their own return freight. Please contact us and we will be happy to provide the return shipping address for you.
- Click here to fill out a return form.
- On the form, please indicate if you would like to return or exchange your boots If exchanging your boots, please indicate what model, color and size you would like. We do not hold boots for exchanges and cannot guarantee availability. We recommend returning boots and placing a new order so we can ship you your new order immediately.
- Submit your return request so that we can email you a UPS return label! Your return label will arrive within one business day. Please indicate on the form if you would like the label sent to an email address that is different from the one associated with your order. The return label will come in an email from UPS.com - be sure to check your spam/junk folder if you do not see it in your inbox.
- Follow the link in the email to print your label. Attach the label to the shipping box with clear tape. Please do not ship boots back to us in their brand box. You can use the original packaging or any external shipping box. In the event boots are returned back to us in their brand box, we will have to bill a box replacement fee.
- Drop the package at any UPS location, or hand the package to any UPS driver!
Returns are typically inspected and processed by our warehouse within three business days of delivery. A credit is then issued to the original form of payment within seven business days. Please note: depending on your credit card company's policies, it may take additional time for the funds to be posted to your account. For exchanges, your new boots will be shipped as soon as your returned boots are inspected and processeds, typically within three business days, if not sooner!
- To take advantage of free return shipping on qualifying orders (over $49), please be sure to request the return within 10 days of receiving the order.
- Boots must be returned to us in brand new condition only. We do not accept returns on boots that have been worn outside. Please be sure your return is free of pet hair, debris, and does not smell of smoke.
- Manufacturer temperature ratings are a guideline and not a guarantee.
- Boots must be received by our warehouse within 20 days of delivery or the customer will be charged a fee of $8.50.
- In the event of a very late return, if allowed, a credit will be issued.
- Boots must be received in original packaging and cannot be shipped in their brand boxes. Any returns or exchanges received in damaged brand boxes will be charged a $5.00 fee for replacing the brand box.
Baffin boot liners cannot be returned. Be sure you are ordering the correct liner and correct size! If you have questions, please just email us and ask!
Some items are marked "not subject to free return shipping." Even if the item qualified for free shipping, the return or exchange would not be free. A fee of $8.50 would be charged for these items.
Items marked FINAL SALE cannot be returned or exchanged. Have you seen the amazing prices on these items? It's always a risk, but the deals are so good it's usually worth it! However, once these items leave our warehouse, they are gone for good and cannot be returned or exchanged.
We do not refund any shipping fees for domestic, expedited, or international orders.